Thursday, December 6, 2012

Big Baby

Lizzie  /  12/6/12

There are days when the rest of the world can let you down... when friends prove to not be friends, when work seems too overwhelming... when everything seems to be on the opposite side of what needs to be done to get things right...
and then there is the eternal and unconditional love of a pet.

This is my Lizzie.  She is big, she is playful, and sometimes she is downright annoying, but she is always there... no matter what, loving me.
When I don't feel good and I am in the bed, she lays there loyally and sits with me, when I am doing my school work, she sits beside me (or in this case UNDER ME) while I work away.  

Dogs are pretty special creatures, and this one is one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Comments, Spammers will be removed.